Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Why me?

I had a great sleep last night (930-730) and then I wake up to a "why me" day.  There is no answer, there is no reason, there is no logic.  It's just is my journey.

Tears roll down my cheeks, my glasses fog up but I just remember this isn't forever it's just for right now.  I've decided to get a tattoo that says "conquer" in a nice script on my left wrist.  This won't happen for a while yet till I can heal but I'm excited to know I've made a decision for me and not why me.

Monday marks the end of my current treatment plan and I'll see the surgeon who will advise if I need the radiation boost.  Of course I want this over but if I need it I'm there like toothpaste on a toothbrush. It has to happen to avoid "the bag".  Hate even saying it so let's move on.

So many messages, cards, gifts of love, flowers you amaze me with your generosity.  Keep it coming but pink nike runners next ok LOL....I'm kidding Santa! 

Have a great Wednesday folks!

#carly2conquercancer

XOXO

C

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello everyone.  I wanted to do a final entry and inform you of the new way I'll be blogging moving forward.  I just realized that today...