Friday, September 5, 2014

Ode to week 3

My secretary, (Candice), is typing this for me as I'm just a little weak. Week 3 has come to an end and I'm glad to see it go.

Over the past week I've dealt with anxiety, not enough sleep and a whole 2 pounds lost! Weekly blood work shows all is fine and that I seem to be responding to my treatments as predicted.

As mentioned in my previous blog, tomorrow I'm to attend the Jann Arden concert and after a car ride earlier today, I have a new outfit to wear. I'm looking forward to the show as her music is so lovely.

Not too much more to report at this time but as always, thank you for your well wishes.

#carly2conquercancer

XOXO

C

3 comments:

  1. Hello Carly.

    WOW week 3 DONE. So proud of you. Glad you have a secretary - good help is hard to find! Siri is not to be trusted. She changes words around. Have a good time at the concert. Sing with wild abandon. ox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Week 3 completed! Hang in there, only 2 more to go. Hope you didn't watch the Lions game last night (even more anxiety). Enjoy your evening out with your mom, Jann Arden is such a wonderful performer. Remember - a new outfit needs fabulous accessories!

    A.K.
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun at the concert. Jan Arden is such an amazing gal. If you haven't read her book you should. It is super funny and touching and well just so her. Great that you are sharing the night with your Mom. You ladies deserve a relaxing night together in outfits that do NOT have elastic to hold up or shirts/dresses that tie in the back :)
    L Su

    ReplyDelete

Hello everyone.  I wanted to do a final entry and inform you of the new way I'll be blogging moving forward.  I just realized that today...