Sunday, September 21, 2014

Early mornings early thoughts

As usual it's early & I'm up but hope I can get some more zzzz's after this LOL

I've had so much feedback from so many of you on my writing, that it's inspiring me to think of ways to continue during and after my journey.  My blog is stuck to me like glue and going no where but I'm starting to think bigger.  How can I help others like I did that lady in the waiting room last Friday?  I've got an idea for a book for pelvic patients (sounds so blah "pelvic patients") and I've got an idea for a column. That's all I'm really going to say but my question to you my dedicated followers is this:

Would you read an upbeat, informative and funny cancer column? Like a dear Abby with a twist.  Connect it to social media and show Carrie Bradshaw who's boss?

We all know someone who's had cancer but it's google that really connects us.  I want to change that somehow.  

I need your replies via here, email, text etc I'd love to hear your thoughts.  

Look forward to hearing from you & again thanks for following. Over 8100 views which is about 115 a day.  So blessed to have so many who care about me & my happenings. 

#carly2conquercancer

XOXO

C

4 comments:

  1. This is my second attempt in sending you a comment hopefully this one works.I think it sounds like a great idea to have a column.you have a way to blend in humor with reality and I love that.I am a friend of your mom and dad and I see so much of them in you.you are super fun,
    Big hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea, it's pink today! Carly, I know that you would be a fabulous columnist. You have a way with words that makes people want to read right to the very end. You make us laugh, you make us cry. You command the stage! Lots of love and hugs to you.
    A.K. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Hello everyone.  I wanted to do a final entry and inform you of the new way I'll be blogging moving forward.  I just realized that today...