Saturday, September 13, 2014

Boating charm

On Friday after treatment we decided to go for a dinner up Indian Arm on the boat.  Mom, Dad, myself and Uncle Randy & Auntie Marie. R & M have been driving me once a week so we wanted to do a nice thank you. Randy loves boating so it all fit in to place. 

We set off around 3 and back just at dark. Cruising home we saw beautiful sunsets that Marie got pictures of on her swanky new phone!  Mom had prepped dinner so we just had to tie up at our dock station & no mess cooking.  There wasn't another boat up by the time we left so enjoyed all it's beauty to our self. Potato salad & chicken-delicious!

R & M had a surprise for me.  So very sweet.  A bottle of champagne that read "Carly Allen's Fuck Cancer Champagne" along with chocolate dipped strawberries.  The sweetness of this act of love trumped the sweet strawberries.  We toasted to the news received this week and I had 1 too many strawberry!   

It was a really nice time.  I'm not the easiest to be round as I'm up I'm down, I'm happy I'm sad so it takes one to cope with my moods.  My family has been beyond awesome. I'm very fortunate for having people by my side, calling me etc as I know there are others less fortunate.  

#carly2conquercancer

XOXO

C

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello everyone.  I wanted to do a final entry and inform you of the new way I'll be blogging moving forward.  I just realized that today...