Sunday, September 7, 2014

Sunday sleepover

Tonight I'm staying over at Cathy's as I have chemo at 10am tomorrow so it's a lot closer to the clinic. Cathy is a mothering type so will sub in for mom till we pass me off in the afternoon!  We've been friends since we were 13 walking the halls of Kits High. Instant friends both with a love for cute boys & scrunchies. 

Mom & I went to Jann Arden last night but I only lasted half way.  Jann is hilarious, sounds just as good as she did 20 years ago & looked great. I loved her outfit.  Sad I didn't last whole show but glad I ventured out.  

This being the start of week 4 I'll be getting examined by the doctors.  I'm hoping to hear that treatment has shrunk my tumour & were on course to complete after week 5. They've always said that a boost of 5-8 treatments could happen if the tumor still needs more shrinkage prior to surgery.  I'm no doctor, but I can tell the tumor has shrunk.  To what size or stage I have no clue but I just feel this is working .  

I feel like crap everyday so knowing that this process is doing its "thang" makes me smile. I look forward to the moment I can sit for for than 30min sans struggles, the moment I can drive my car, the moment I can dance & the moment I say I'm cancer free. 

But for now I'm going to enjoy a Popsicle...oh yeah!


#carly2conquercancer

XOXO

C

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello everyone.  I wanted to do a final entry and inform you of the new way I'll be blogging moving forward.  I just realized that today...