Thursday, September 11, 2014

Surgeon happy!

Met with my surgeon yesterday and she is super happy with my progress and said it's better than she had thought it would be.  This is great news as she's the one who needs to take out the tumour and glands.  We still need it to shrink more because if it's location.  When doing surgery like this you need to take it out along with surrounding areas to not have a reoccurrence.  Since I'm only 5'3 I guess I have a smaller area so need to keep shrinking.  Shrink away little buddy, shrink away!

I expect to see her again next week after my 5th week is done and then will hear more about if a boost is needed and when surgery will be.  I'll need to heal from radiation so most likely 6 weeks post treatment.  During these 6 weeks I hope to be off meds so I can drive, go to lunches and bday parties & see new babies.  Lots to do as long as I can.

Until then I remain the Bed Queen and baggy sweats fashion star!

#carly2conquercancer

XOXO

C

2 comments:

Hello everyone.  I wanted to do a final entry and inform you of the new way I'll be blogging moving forward.  I just realized that today...