Sunday, August 17, 2014

Another year past

Goodbye 38 hello 39!  Another year gone and a what year to reflect on. Not all bad but easy to say year 37 was by far better and I look forward to year 40!  My girls and I are going on an all-inclusive for our 40th, so add in the kicking cancer part and what a good time it'll be!  I'll be the 2nd cancer survivor in my circle of 10.

It's interesting how every day truly is a new day.  A new battle or a new thing learned.  Right now I'm struggling with anxiety or maybe mild panic attacks.  Being in a store, a restaurant or somewhere I'm not familiar with is really hard.  I feel like I can hear all around me and feel everyone's eyes on me.  I haven't had a breakdown in public or anything I just feel whacky.  This is new territory for me.  I'm the girl that can rock a room, tells the jokes, Emcees weddings and can make a new friend easily, I just hope that comes back soon.  I know this is all happening because of my medications and stress but it sucks and I want it over!!! 

Birthday dinner was nice.  Took me about 30 min to "settle" in then I was all good.  We sat on the patio at the Quay so had lots of people watching to do.  Cute little girl with curly hair, a wedding, some interesting fashion choices and dogs...lots of dogs! Conversations about tattoos to Justin Bieber kept us entertained till it was time to go.  I even got a sparkler on a piece of cake!

I can't believe tomorrow is Monday- it's finally here.  I'm scared but also happy at the same time.  The unknown scares me but the end result makes me happy.  Common down 2015....your the next contestant on make "Make Carly feel Right"

#carly2conquercancer

XOXO

C




1 comment:

  1. Hey Carly. Tomorrow is big, you are strong. Remember it is ok not to be perfect and that sometimes you will forget things. Allow yourself a few hiccups here and there. Do the old people thing and put lists on your door. It helps. You are strong, I am proud of you. Wear pink. ox

    ReplyDelete

Hello everyone.  I wanted to do a final entry and inform you of the new way I'll be blogging moving forward.  I just realized that today...