Sunday, December 28, 2014

Ugh!

Hello all!  Hope you had a lovely Christmas with your family.  I had a great day & laughed so much I literally busted a stitch.  I'm now back on antibiotics to rid the infection & pain caused by Christmas...thanks Santa but it was worth it!

We played a card game called Cards For Humanity and the laughter was loud & furious. As cards we're being passed around the table, a few glasses of wine were spilt either from bad aim or just too much wine being drank.  I couldn't sit for long periods of time so I'd go back & forth from the couch to the table with super brother playing my cards as needed keeping me in the game.  

I'm now glued to my bed as the infection & swelling is quite painful.  No where near the level of pain I felt from the type of radiation I received but enough pain to have me back on hydromorphone.  Hopefully the antibiotics do their job & I'm feeling better in a couple of days.  Not feeling too humorous tonight (could be the morphine) but wanted to post the latest.  

New are pics showing either on this blog or via my Instagram.  Christmas sweaters and a signed Bonino jersey gave me huge smiles to say the least!

Don't forget I'm looking to hear from you if you can partake in my packing party. Good people, good times & maybe a few paper cuts from the packing paper, but you need not worry I got band-aids ready to go!

XOXO

#carly2conquercancer

C




1 comment:

  1. My family and I played the same game Christmas night too!

    ReplyDelete

Hello everyone.  I wanted to do a final entry and inform you of the new way I'll be blogging moving forward.  I just realized that today...