Sunday, December 7, 2014

Time announced

Just a quick blog as I now know a little more. 

I get admitted to VGH tomorrow, Monday Dec 08, at 1030am.  When I actually start and finish surgery is not known but I'd guess show time would start around noon. 

I've packed my bag and included a plush leopard print robe, red sock-like slippers my grandma Allen used to wear and my Canucks touque should my ears get cold.  I always have to have something Canucks near by or on!

Between my mom and my friend Cathy you should hear updates via email, text or Facebook.  As soon as I'm able to see straight and complete a sentence I'll be sure to blog. 
XOXO

#carly2conquercancer

C

3 comments:

  1. I will be thinking of you tomorrow ! Lots of love and positive vibes your way xo
    Amber

    ReplyDelete
  2. stay strong and will talk to your mom (or text) later today
    Love Su

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Carly - I have been following you on your blog and think that your commentaries are always so interesting and clever - you definitely have a knack for this medium! Just wanted you to know that I am sending tons of positive thoughts your way! Good luck and I am hoping for the very best outcome for you.
    Warm regards, Brenda (Marj's work partner)

    ReplyDelete

Hello everyone.  I wanted to do a final entry and inform you of the new way I'll be blogging moving forward.  I just realized that today...