Saturday, December 13, 2014

Scoreboard

I'm calling cancer a game.  Like a hockey game.  Sometimes you win and sometimes you lose. Sometimes the big brute from the other team beats you up, other times you knock him out.  That moment when you look up at the scoreboard to see how much time is left.  Will the game go in to overtime? 3-2-1......

My recovery seems to have followed the Canucks success on their recent Eastern road trip, not fun!  Not that any of this is meant to be fun but I feel beat up.  At this stage of the game I'm tired and it's hard to move.  I just want to get back to the old me, or the new me I should say, since Big Kahuna has left the building...he was given a game misconduct!


During the healing process they say it gets worse before it gets better.  Is this the worst and the end or will I get a rest and start overtime?  Perhaps my best season will be in 2015.  Either way I'll win the game and my trophy is life...much more grand than any Stanley Cup...well sort of! Go Canucks & go Carly go!


#carly2conquercancer


XOXO


C


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello everyone.  I wanted to do a final entry and inform you of the new way I'll be blogging moving forward.  I just realized that today...