Friday, March 6, 2015

Left

It's only been 24 hours since my scan and I can't seem to clear my mind.  I think it's very normal to have this mega news linger about but I kinda want it to go away!  I'm doing just about anything I can to occupy my thoughts be it trying to beat Judy Gorman in words with friends, hanging out with Jimmy Fallon (via PVR obviously) to training Simba on his cat door to the point the poor guy either thinks I'm nuts or that I think he needs to pee a lot.  If I had my way I'd head to Seattle Friday to Sunday but you can't pay for hotel and fun with Monopoly money!  Would be a good hoorah before the news but just can't afford it. 

No Seattle so instead it's time to be creative with limited re$ource$. Driving range it is, got to improve my game and any frustrations can be taken out on the ball.  I also have loads of scrapbooking to do.  I've kept every card, hospital bracelet, movie stubs etc that relate to my cancer journey and they need to be chronicled.  My goal is to have the book up to date by Tuesday night.  I might have to be admitted for hand cramps and glue injuries when it's complete!

Yet again I'm up way too late and it might be a result of deciding to stop taking sleeping aids. I've been taking one every night since diagnosis and don't think they help too much anyway.  I can sleep way better after a bottle of wine than 1 silly pill!  Relax...I haven't been doing that every night (hiccup) kidding...I'm kidding!

I think I write this blog late at night pretending it's a person.  I sleep on the right side of my bed and my iPad on the left side.  It's either blog or get comfort from my cat, although both seem depressing! Romeo Romeo Romeo where for art thou Romeo? Actually I'll pass on Romeo cause he's kinda weak, I'll take a Will Ferrell or Jimmy Fallon kinda guy any day.  Maybe a comedy club night is in my future!  

Feeling my eyes getting heavy plus it's pitch dark in here and Simba is snuggling in for the night... On the left side of course!

XOXO

#carly2conquercancer

C



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello everyone.  I wanted to do a final entry and inform you of the new way I'll be blogging moving forward.  I just realized that today...