Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Countdown over

I'm writing this blog with fingers stretched out.  Not because I think my hands need exercise, but because I just painted my nails.  Chanel Rouge is the colour with a beautiful new top coat given to me by Erin L.  I thought it was appropriate to have beautiful nails tomorrow to make up for an ugly cry.  I'll be crying no matter what the news and at least my nails will look good in the photos!  Yup...I plan ahead!

Most of you will see this when you wake up Wednesday AM.  My results will be told to me and mom around 3pm.  I've asked that everyone please refrain from reaching out to me or my family until we reach out to you.  We will reach out and my blog will be up to date by 11pm Wednesday.  This will no doubt be a big day and a lot of information to be taken in.  We know and thank you for all your love and support.

I feel I'm being very realistic going in to tomorrow so that whatever the result, I'll hear it and understand it.  I've always tried to be optimistic but you can't ignore possibilities.  My eyes have been open this whole journey and I won't close them now.  

My nails are almost dry and I think I'll sip a wee bit of Amaretto toasting to my past and welcoming whatever future is about to reveal itself to me. 

XOXO

#carly2conquercancer

C

2 comments:

  1. You are a warrior and I have been praying for good news and have only positive thoughts. Your going to rock this I know it xo Cous mich

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are an inspiration, we have had our ups and downs in our road of friendship, and I know now that is has only made our bond stronger. Love you lots Car! Xo
    Amber

    ReplyDelete

Hello everyone.  I wanted to do a final entry and inform you of the new way I'll be blogging moving forward.  I just realized that today...