Monday, November 17, 2014

Boring me!

Over the last few days I've been asked why I haven't blogged.  One friend thought something was wrong since I've been quiet & I replied that I'm just boring!

The recovery stage is going well physically.  Looking at me you'd have no idea I have cancer.  I'm no longer green from chemo nor in pain from the radiation. I'm no longer on any pain medication but still taking a sleeping pill to help me sleep through the night.  

Exhaustion or tired spells are what I feel most right now.  My groin lymphnode was removed in July and I recovered well from this surgery, but lately has been a bit swollen as I've been more on my feet.  Being on my feet means shopping and dinner dates lol

I found myself really busy last week.  As soon as I was told my surgery date I booked myself solid.  I think I did that so I wouldn't admit to myself how scared I am of this next step.  I've always been scared but more scared than I let on.  I don't really talk about it and won't until I have to.  I know all will be ok but it ain't gone be fun...none of this has.  

I usually don't put up my Christmas tree and decor until December 1st but broke tradition and decorated today.  I'll be at my folks most of December but love a festive apartment so why not right?  My folks will have lovely decor but I enjoy the set up so started early while I'm able. 

Oh I forgot to say I got a new winter coat..it's pale pink & I love it.  Big news!

XOXO

#carly2conquercancer

C


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello everyone.  I wanted to do a final entry and inform you of the new way I'll be blogging moving forward.  I just realized that today...