Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Mango

I've got a great bike named Mango. She's a 7 speed Townie cruiser who's colour is....wait for it......orange, hence her name. In case you forgot I love to name things so obviously my bike needs a name. 

Today I got suited up and was ready to take her out for a ride.  Haven't been on Mango in a year but decided it's time. I was totally ready, even had the airpump for the tires, so off I went to the bike room where she's locked up safe & sound.  I've got a new lock on Mango & it's a good lock with a word password only I know since I set it up in January. I swore the password was "sell" but it wasn't ...nor was it fell, sale, sail, fail and 20 other attempts I entered. I always put password clues in my notepad but apparently not for my lock!


I swear I didn't throw out the manual as it states how to reset the password. Pretty sure it's with all my other manuals, but apparently I've put those away somewhere safe!  I can't find them to save my life, but they are in my apartment, where is another question. I moved them last month when I was organizing. I've only got so many places they could be but they remain unfound. 


At this point steam is coming out both ears, self inflicted craziness, so I decide to walk away and did errands instead.  Got some groceries and ended up cooking a decent cod-risotto-veggies meal.  Still haven't found the manuals or solved the code, I don't want to cut the lock off as it's brand new, so hopefully I'll figure this all out tomorrow. 


My nerve pain is much better since I started taking lyrica again.  I want to ask my doctors if I'll remain on this for life or if we can figure out the cause and treat it.  I know for sure I need medication for my leg as without it the pain is pretty bad and muscle spasms happen often. I've only been on my Crohn's medication for a few days so expect to feel relief of symptoms over the next while. One of the side effects are headaches and so far so good, last thing I need is a pounding headache. 


Hope this blog finds you well and you had a nice Easter. The Canucks are officially in the playoffs so continue to believe in Blue...go Canucks go!


XOXO


#carly2conquercancer


C

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello everyone.  I wanted to do a final entry and inform you of the new way I'll be blogging moving forward.  I just realized that today...