Monday, July 21, 2014

Blogging vs clogging

OK so here we go!

Of course we all know why we're here..Carly has cancer.  Yup and of course it's rare cause I just can't be like other cancer patients right?  Just my stupid luck but it is what it is.  I'd rather be clogging vs blogging right now (actually just dancing but clogging rhymed lol) but this is what I've been dealt and this is what I shall overcome.

My fantastic mother has been sending out updates to many and then others have been texting, calling, or facebooking and I thank you from the bottom of my heart.  The amount of well wishes I've received has kept me humble and in check.  I really believe those messages are what is keeping me strong thus far.

I want to make this blog informative for you all but also humorous and therapeutic.  A place where we can share our thoughts and happenings and it will also save my phone from beeping as often ha ha ha ha

This is my first experience blogging so let's see how this goes!

XOXO

C


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello everyone.  I wanted to do a final entry and inform you of the new way I'll be blogging moving forward.  I just realized that today...