Monday, July 21, 2014

Can you get highlites when in treatment?

When my cousin was over today we were chatting away and POOF...what about keeping up a decent hairstyle?  I know I can't wear makeup when in for surgeries but if I can't highlite my hair until Sept action MUST be taken in the next 48 hrs!
My mom has got me some super cute new PJs so how dare I have roots while sporting some cute style down the halls...I might feel like sh*! but there's no way I wanna look like sh*! too!!!!!
If any man is reading this that has loved me from afar for the last 2o years and dreams of having children with me, you too have 48hrs! LOL

#carly2conquercancer

XOXO

C

2 comments:

  1. LOL! You can always wear red lipstick ;)
    Sending love your way my friend!
    -Amber

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes...you must have red lipstck w u

    ReplyDelete

Hello everyone.  I wanted to do a final entry and inform you of the new way I'll be blogging moving forward.  I just realized that today...